@VincentCrypt46
8:46 AM · EST
May 30, 2023

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Ron’s Coffee = Hidden Enemy = 106

25 = 1[0]6

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Stay Home = 106

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I feel twitter’s Jack Straw@JackStr42679640 and telegram’s AmericanPatriot! (@ColdWarPatriot) are the same person. They seem to be pushing the same narrative. Like Mr. Pool’s “Stay Indoors.”

Now that we learned to not stay indoors cuz
the covid lie--when should we start staying
indoors and for how long..it is like saying watch
the water. whether true or not we are in the eye
of a worldwide deception storm from all good
and evil men--tell me we are not

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Silverado7Oro in this post can reply

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Sorry, I can’t tell you that. When we hear from our CIC, then we’ll know. Until then Be at Peace, trust your instincts.

“The Phoenix shall rise but only once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure whether the storm is really over.
But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in.”