πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

It feels as if we are straddling two different timelines.

https://youtu.be/NUnXxh5U25Y

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Yes it does, has seemed that way for a while.
It is difficult to manage missions in both at the same time.

I find that I must stay in the better one the majority of the time and not allow participation in the not so good one to stick to me.

I listen to Kryon quite often.
Real or psyop the message is always up lifting and the perception of God/Creator is much closer to what I experienced in my NDE than the perception I was taught my whole life.
While I can't say I agree with everything he says I will admit that I agree with a lot of it and I see much of our future the same.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

To add to what Missy M. had to say, it may be more nuanced than this. Been wrestling with a teaching from years ago...

"Coming and going are the same."

I'm just one patriot with limited agency trying to manifest with my spelling.

Everything In It's Right Place- 303
Something Big Is About To Drop- 303

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You know the whole time-future thing did not make a lot of sense to me until I put a couple of things together.
While I have visions and memories of working on very advanced projects with other species, I have little science cognitive skills in this lifetime.

✍️I saw a video at one time of a man explaining quantum physics in "quantum for dummies" language & I understood about the quantum waves & all the tiny particles floating along the wave lines.

✍️Then I saw a video about a woman, nope dont remember her name, that yrs ago like maybe 20s 30s figured out some sort of chronograph thingy showing how we could see into the future.
She explained it sort of this way:
Put 2 people about 20 ft apart. Consider that each step forward one person takes toward the other is a picture of the future, so all spaces and fractions of a moment in between them as we take the step is our current now, so 20 steps forward is the future from the first step. Sort of all points in between are future

Very interesting. These are the things I like to talk about around the campfire. More generally, going backwards and forwards might have some utility but I'm not at all attached to the idea. I'm finding it practice enough to simply be with the present moment. I'll leave all that time travel to the youngsters.

(1) Show this thread