#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Click Here For The Keys To My Mind ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿง / Almighty Gods Holy Bride And Plans / See You Tonight Texas ๐Ÿค / The Meaning Of Number Codes You See ๐ŸŒŠ/ Positive Energy / The Sword Of The Lord ๐Ÿ—ก/ It Starts Now โœจ/ For I Longed For Your Commandments โค/ New Reality / The Triumph Of God / Holy Mystery / Secret Energy Key ๐Ÿ”‘/ Very Soon Now / Your Identity / Secret Quanta Key ๐Ÿ”‘/ Goodnight Everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜/ Stay Off The Astral Lanes Incoming Hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ The Fourth Dimension Of Consciousness ๐Ÿ‘/ Wizard King ๐ŸฆŒ/ This Calls For Wisdom / I Went Through Hell ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Find Hope In Others ๐Ÿ’—/ I Am The Light Bringer / The Earth Will Shake / Secret Art Master ๐ŸŽจ/ Angels Protecting ๐Ÿ˜‡/ Austin Ends The Game ๐ŸŽฎ/ Signs And Wonders ๐ŸŒŒโ˜„/ All Works Finished ๐Ÿ’ช/ Paint The Picture / Jesus At My Door ๐Ÿšช/ Antichrist Is Here / When Will This End / Gods Love Triangle ๐Ÿ”บ๏ธ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=through%20the%20wire
185-581
1110-0111
1560-0651
TS 16:00 - 4:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-desire
Greek-unmixed, pure

Hebrew-they, those
Greek-to be away, be removed from

Hebrew-to waste, lay waste
Greek-known

Hebrew-Hadad
Greek-lawless

Hebrew-a rolling
Greek-given out or over, surrendered

Hebrew-gloomy
Greek- a sending away

Hebrew-"Yah is my father", an Israelite name
Greek-to impress, compel

Hebrew-to low
Greek-more exceedingly

Hebrew-food
Greek-to cry out

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it