@VincentCrypt46
8:46 AM · EST
May 30, 2023

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Ron’s Coffee = Hidden Enemy = 106

25 = 1[0]6

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Hmmm I wonder if Nashville will make that list? You know for sure it will be DC, Atlanta, Miami, Houston, Chicago, San Fran, Seattle, Denver?

I don’t know how accurate this is, but I keep this it in the back of my mind. I find it strange Phoenix isn’t on here.

https://nationalterroralert.com/kidnapping-capital-of-the-usa-phoenix-arizona/

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Thanks for that - great reference! A few I hadn't even thought of, and it is weird Phoenix wasn't named. Maybe not enough black people there to worry about black on white 'race-riots'?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

But with all the voter fraud/corruption, you’d think [they] would at least push the narrative. Either way, as VK says stay safe!
🕊🙏🏻🕊

(1) Show this thread

all 5 cops were black nobody will care

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Sorry, I should have posted the January date on this. I was attempting to show some of the cities, that might have turmoil. IMO, if you live in the city….we should pay attention to our surroundings.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

Who ????

In response Rod Trump to his Publication
Video appears to show Tyre Nichols being beaten by multiple Memphis officers - YouTube

Memphis officials release pole camera video appearing to show multiple police officers beating Tyre Nichols during a traffic stop at an intersection near the...

(3) Show this thread