Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

In response Evangelina to her Publication

The Evil will be worldwide above Γ‘nd below ground. We can be very surprised about all the tunnel-town-traffic out of sight. Bizarre indeed. Who knows?!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Things aren't going to be dull going forward!

Normies better brace for impact πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

ISLANDS........not just one. MULTIPLE ISLANDS. Multiple locations.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response John Passailaigue to his Publication

πŸ’―

i ass-ume the poster is referring to Epstein island, as that hit the peripheral of MSM. Again, i ass-ume it did. Don't watch the news myself 😏

Again, unfortunately you are correct. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

That's just it. I don't think the world knows yet. Until it's plastered day and night on what passes for news channels on lamestream tv, the world will remain largely in the dark.

EBS can't get here too soon.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

i would agree with you to some extent.

i do believe if a poll were taken, Many normies
would have some semblance of understanding
what Jeffrey Epstein is mostly known for. Surely
enough that they should have been curious enough to do some digging.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

πŸ’― with you on the EBS!!!

πŸ€—πŸŒŽ

(2) Show this thread

I’m sure that theirs More than one Pedo Island, probably hundreds of Pedo islands β—οΈπŸ˜

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Unfortunately i agree with you .. many, many more very likely.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Not all... we are STILL fighting it.. God wins EVERY time..πŸ™

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

True. i assumed they were referring to "normies"

πŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

And they all went back to work today to feed the beast!...pay their energy bills...and use their banks. Happy Taco Tuesday! 🫣

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Frustrating isn't it Victor

Let us πŸ™ something happens to wake them up soon. Natives are restless

πŸ’œπŸ€—

(1) Show this thread