It's important to honor the Digital Soldiers we've lost as well.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

❤️🥰🙏🏼

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

There are some people that truly make an impact while they are here. Veronica was one of them and Joey, I don't know if you knew Task Force but she was one of them too. Veronica had met her in Chicago and when she died, she put a banner across her bridge for Task Force. They both will live in my heart forever.

(2) Show this thread
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Such a great Patriot!
Nana hopes that there will be some kind of memorial statue put up on or near the bridge to honor her.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This is a Very fine piece of work. Maybe there's more here than meets the eye.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Miss her wisdom and bravery... and her big heart❤️

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

This beautiful soul will always be with us and in our hearts
She didn't know it but she taught me through her example, alot about No Fear..

🥰🙏🏼

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Yes! Veronica and Proton Annie, and others, I am sure. o7! They both have my love and respect forever.

BTW, you made me realize that all of us will be veterans one day. 🇺🇸❤️

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Did you know when this post was done. Veronica was on "The Peoples Bridge" and Trump sent his motorcade under the bridge to say thank you. Not many people know that, but there is a lot that people dont know what an amazing woman she was.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Chook Chook to his Publication

I hope the White Hats went and got her out of that Hospital...Be nice to see her in the White House with Trump SOONER THAN LATER!!!

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

I did not know this,

Do not go into Chiraq now! It's a freakin' war zone! I know personally.

(3) Show this thread

Time stamp. Sep 12th

Veronica died Sep 13th

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

The Bean. I hope Chiraq cleans up. It was such a beautiful city. I have my Great Grandfather's Diary of his memories of the World's Fair of 1893.

He rode his bicycle around the grounds. No mention of Tesla's lights though.

Strange.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

let Us Not forget Photon

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

She was a great Patriot as well.
She will be back!

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Never will! Both are still with us just differently now

(2) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

I always think of little Ethan… his Dad was the digital soldier, but he also fought SO hard for Ethan. I’ll never forget him💔

😍😘😇🙏SHE MADE THE BOARD TODAY

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Every Time to her Publication

Miss you V!

(1) Show this thread

GOSH HOW I MISS HER RIP VERONICA

interesting time for me to just stumble upon this.

you would not believe the amount of syncs i experience in 1 day.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Nana can tell you from experience that when we leave this Earth suit that the energy being we really are is more amazing and wonderful than your imagination can even create.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I totally agree. I will always think of Veronica and Task Force as the two biggest losses. For those who are new to Anonup or newly awakened, please see if you can learn about these heroes on video platforms. I will try and find links to share.

Rest In Peace Darling ❤️❤️❤️…
We Got it from here….AF

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

GOSH HOW I MISS HER RIP VERONICA

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

So many we think are dead are still alive..I know John jr. is, elvis, Diana, Michael, and I'm hoping seth rich and veronica are still with us. After that MAJOR wreck I had a week ago and walked away from with nothing but a scratched arm then God wanted me to be here to see the ending. God will let us know when it's all over.

(3) Show this thread