Vibe Check…How everyone holding up lately? For me, it’s this money situation thats getting pretty real over here in my world. Im lucky just to be able to feed my family everyday. Injured my neck and shoulders in 2014 at work, and lost use of my arms for years and now after almost 10 years the swelling went down enough for me to work part time, well almost full time now or As much as I can, but still have to be here for the kids or take my son to work with me. It definitely takes me a lot longer to do the things I need to do than most people. I’m thankful to make it though each day without any major issues but I’m praying for something to give soon. Not sure how long I can maintain this pace…. If prices keep going up, it’s gonna be quite scary.
All I can do is pray. I have God on my side.

I feel many are in this boat. If there really is a plan this is the only thing that makes me feel a solution is coming.....too many good people about to lose everything

Only people mentioned by @369travel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Time Travel, click on at the bottom under it