Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Every day we make choices every few minutes, millions of choices.

Each choice we make has an affect on the the future of humanity.

Think of how powerful that really is!

WHAT A RESPONSIBILITY! EEH?

No matter your status or place in life you have some affect on it.

Even the most tiny of deeds can make a difference somewhere down the line of particles and ripples on the quantum waves of the timeline we are in.

Think of how many choices had to be made exactly as they happened for you and me to be right here right now.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️🎶🇺🇸

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Our flag flies all the time out of respect for those who gave so much!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Last night at my niece’s graduation, I balled my eyes out as the band played The Star Spangled. Banner.

These are the important things.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

GOD BLESS THE USA

May We Finally Be Granted the Opportunity of becoming "A Light Unto the Nations" (Acts !3:47)--a Living Embodiment of the Quantum Light of the Spirit that is the Ultimate Source of our Personal and Planetary Being; A Light that Transforms every Nation on Earth into the "Body of Christ,' which is, when viewed from this Perspective, the Body of the Universe Transformed & Transmuted into the Holy Spirit of Life and Love Itself.

Lee Greenwood - God Bless The U.S.A. - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Lee Greenwood performing God Bless The U.S.A.The video is from his 1984 acclaimed album You’ve Got A Good Love Comi...