Review Of Military Operations. You're Watching A Movie To Wake Those Who Watch MK Ultra TV.

Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

He hasn't been seen since 10/22/21

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

I loved & looked up to dr. P. like a father figure (I lost)

I had previously believed everything he had said about trump was gonna stay in office etc.

Because after j6 the optics weren't dumbed down to my stupidity level - I had cursed him AND alex jones

I felt duped
It was feeling like finding out your parents lied about santa clause

I pray to God what this man is saying is the truth (again)

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Things are not always black & white.
Disinformation & the actors, wearing easily spotted masks within the movie we are living, I believe proves my point.

& even our (seemingly) enemies are used for our benefit . . . . . 😘
💞~👵

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Haven’t seen him in a while. I always had a good feeling about him.

dr steve is a psychiatrist and his papers all say infowars which is alexjones but its interesting ty for sharing

Worldwide patriot, a senior, my mind is a treasure vault, Christian widow, car racing guy, researcher, love God, people and family.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

He worked for the CIA hes on Trumps White Hat Team.

(1) Show this thread

Biden died in 2016 from a brain aneurysm. I thought that was common knowledge. He’ll be hard to actually arrest.

Digital Warrior and Proud Patriot. WWG1WGA. Nothing can stop what's coming. NOTHING. God Bless America. I LOVE MUSIC.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Bro relaxed ffs. Not everyone knows (Common Knowledge) stuff unless you're seeking personal attention.

(1) Show this thread