Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Most don't know how true this is!

Years ago I got Steve Quayle's book Genesis 6 Giants; he has researched nephilim extensively. One of the things he mentioned is that the Giants preferred the "company" of each other rather than their women. Now their spirits roam the Earth as demons (book of Enoch).

I have a friend that I've known for 50 years; he's a gay man and I love him like a brother. A few years ago we were chatting on the phone, reminiscing about our old hometown. He was telling me about someone I didn't know, then said, "Surely you remember them; he was the guy across the street that molested me."
WHAT??? 😱
"I never told you?"
NO!!! OMG!!! When did that happen?
"I was 8 years old; the guy across the street was a teenager, and called me over to his garage and molested me; he did it for 3 years."

Molesters seem to target boys around 8 years old. And the demon passes from the molester to the child.
😞

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

They can pass through sexual contact.
"The two shall become one flesh"
That's why God says no intimacy outside of marriage; He's trying to protect us. Of course many people wouldn't be a problem, but there are some that can bring things into your life that you don't want 😐
Witchcraft is a bad one; makes people's head cloudy, as if there's a dark cloud over them all the time.

Years ago a group of us did nursing home ministry, mostly in the dementia wing (the forgotten people, it's so sad πŸ˜”). There was a lady there from Mexico; she was mean, & her eyes were black as coal (many times indicative of demonic possession). There's a death cult in Mexico, lotsa skulls 😬. We prayed over her, then cast the demon out. The next time we went back to the nursing home, she had been moved out of the dementia wing to the regular side. We went in to see her -- no more black eyes πŸ˜ΆπŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread