@VincentCrypt46
11:38/9:29 AM · EST
May 27, 2023

I posted about 2 weeks ago at a local bar having lunch & the Bud Lite driver behind bar emptying the tap. He said to me they are ones hurting & ppl going against them. Not corporate.
This guy makes prefect sense.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I do understand...however...the need for the evil to die is greater than the individual/s jobs. You have to accept you work for a woke disgusting company and find the courage to find different employment. If there's nothing...then time to be an entrepreneur and start your own business. Is it fair to the employees that are just working their job? No.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Good point...he said to me "have an open mind"
I told him I do but I don't have a woke mind

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Exactly...

What IF...
Employees refuse to give conglomerates a platform by refusing to repeat the war of words...refuse to comply with corporate overreach which is abuse and restricting 1st Amendment rights. It's blackmail to force an employee to comply or be fired. If the employees refuse the conglomerates will cower and look for another way to create oppression. Evildoers will not stop doing evil. One must stand for their moral compass and unite. The corporate office does not care about money loss if they can steal your rights.
In the long run, they make $$. Yuckies are always in it for the long haul, their victory not yours.

I have chosen wisely about voting with my dollar, begging for decades to do the same.

Folks waking up finds revelation as it's a new concept to vote with your dollar. Folks are easily persuaded and respond to first impulse. If folks had refrained from dictatorial jab at work the work would have not demanded and capitulated to the workers.

(2) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

yes the lil guy gets screwed out of his job with the corp what we also need to look at are the other reactions happening. for instance our local distillery's business is booming, they keep upgrading to bigger equipment and still sell out of product! every 'crisis' is an opportunity if viewed in the right light...luckily the american mindset has always been one of creation not this demoralizing crap the commies have been spewing for over a century....at the end of the day👇
💛

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

My husband likes the local brewed beers. They taste better too! We always say to spend our $$$$ with the local independent businesses.

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

I agree...I feel this will be the opportunity for amazing people to start their own businesses while the major corps will be dismantled

(2) Show this thread

Makes a lot of sense.
It's very sad. We are the ones that suffer.