Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I will say the plannings of satan are more
than man can overcome and we don't know
what NCSWIC is

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Choices = Consequences

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

The coming economic crash is going to affect the corporations and it's just started. Victoria's Secret, the ones who started the ESG with the Rothschilds has went bankrupt and the CEO is a man! They also did human trafficking. Target and Wal Mart do human trafficking too

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Very true... it is right to boycott but we DO also hurt the employees and not just the brand. However, this is also ALL part of the PRECIPICE that is coming for us ALL... that HAS to happen for the entire filthy system that exists to be dismantled.... without which afresh new system cannot be built. 🙏

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Reverse psy. WH reveal.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Yep.. I agree.. I wrote this yesterday in repsonse to VK on Twitta..

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response America First to her Publication

That was my era growing up.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response America First to her Publication

That's when ya got up from the couch and crawled into bed

(3) Show this thread

Permaculture farm / rancher in East TN. X-mil in previous endeavors.

True, me thinks. However, never into corporate (government or civilian) greed and graft. Certainly never believed that was "good America." Joined for skill sets to fight "bad America and Globalist Commie BS." Fought for other team members, patriots, homesteaders and small communities (the future - me thinks).

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

It won't work if we don't accept it.
G_d is within us, it is up to us, our choice to Be/express/manifest/believe GOOD over Evil.
If we are all tuned to that Go_d Source/Force it's game over.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Vicious circle. Like a demonic merry go round that will not stop. God is the only One who can stop it.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Dastiing..! Makes a good point, however, if we don't stop it and allow this evil agenda WE ALL LOSE our "Home Based Family Unity"... IMHO it's a small sacrifice to be rid of these big woke companies and the trickle down effect he is talking about can and will be all of the Humanitarian work that is greatly needed and is the answer to this possibility he speaks of...
There will be plenty of need for the "workers" who lose their jobs but we have rid the world of this "Breaking up the Family Unit" first
🌟🙏
Just me thinking out loud..and looking at the bigger picture. 😉

Kennedy tried to warn us about this communist takeover. He tried to implement a silver backed currency (Kennedy Silver Dollar). So he “had” to be eliminated by the same people eliminating America & Americans today. We ALL must wake up. The History teacher in me, knows that Past Repeats itself if not studied and taught!! 🤦‍♀️🙏 https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/other-resources/john-f-kennedy-speeches/american-newspaper-publishers-association-19610427

Ugh, have a great weekend anyway:)

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

problem and self-destructive solution

Oh WOW! 😮

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Scourge.

IN. DEED.
👹