Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Why you so afraid of Nana#ElonMusk

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Mine still showing suspended
Crazy
Can I just flood them with appeals

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

I have sent 3 appeals since Elon and same result.

Nana, I appealed so many times...it got to the point I thought they'd NEVER let me back just based on harassment. I kept politely asking them to tell me how I violated twitter rules or terms of service. One time, when exasperated and annoyed, I said something to the effect of "c'mon, cut me some slack". Finally, and who knows why, they reinstated me. Then I had to go through another series of repetitive emails with their automated system because i kept getting the "your account is suspended" notice. Now that i'm back on...it's somewhat anticlimactic. I waited so long. Go figure.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ur1spark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Momma Bear, click on at the bottom under it