Still on twitter until the end, or I get shut down. Trying to get familiar here...took me longer than I'd like to admit to figure out how to post something here!🤣

Only people mentioned by @ChangeIsComing in this post can reply

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

In response American Patriot to her Publication

if a nucklehead like me can do it. I know you will be ok. Welcom to AnonUp Patriot.

🇺🇸Just a blue collar guy that is tired of seeing America being flushed down the drain. #JoeDidntWin🤬END OF STORY...

Just getting past the account setup took me hours then finally got mad and hit the button about 50 times and it worked.

I think its a learning curve . My followers are all back just noe after i followed you :) lol !
I was determined to stay in Twitter hell until the very very end but alas they took that choice away from me too amongst all the other mischief they did to all of us . Vibes are creepy there as VK said but its importaht for some of us like you to hold the Line there till the end . You are one of the Brave !!!
thank you Patriot . glad you’re here too :)

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

you're not the only one. All good.

I am a grandma of 4 fighting 4 their futures rights protections I have been afforded from all those who fought/ fight 4 the RED WHITE & BLUE

Welcome to the world of learning. LOL. Still finding my way around. Although this site is easier than some others.

its going to be a learning curve for everyone but better in the long run . M Q

I still haven't figured it out! UGH!