Student of the Force of Absolute Divine Love.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Science is the belief that only material things are real and that all material things have material cause. Science then steals logic and reason from Divine Rhetoric and forces them to serve this Evil assumption. Science is actually a very old religion... a black magic. Those scientists that rediscover God do this dispite science... not becuase of it.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response J.M. Phaedrus to his Publication

I feel that for some, the investment of a lifetime in what will be revealed to be "the cult of science" will be very hard to acknowledge and process. My brother was a good, kind, curious human before his edu-doctrination. He still is. My heart breaks for him and those like him, they must be seeing it start to crumble, or maybe not.

It took me a long time to escape science. 30 years. Its a terrible weapon. The effectiveness of it is that science cannot examine science. To use science you must assume that science is true. Science also feeds the ego.
https://odysee.com/@JustinCarpenter:c/Q-Based-Metaphysics---How-We-Got-Flipped-Upside-Down:3
Enjoy.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JMPhaedrus in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

This explanation/theory/Truth resonates with so much that I have experienced in the physical, in "dreams", visions, just knowing and seeing a diagram in my mind - somehow I know what it means. I've got drawings of models of insight, from so long ago, but they are just portions, fragments, segments of meaning and innerstanding, All private and very Real to me, as coming from source, I experienced many unexplainable events in the Material that I may not have understood but could not betray, cannot be denied, each parts of my puzzle.

This is a blueprint.

ThankQ.
✨💜✨

Just 2 min in, vibes. thank you, enjoying this.