Hello Anons. If I could get a prayer tonight or tomorrow that would be awesome for my sister she’s having extreme back pain problems and some breathing problems. She can’t stand walk or get dressed at this point and I don’t know what’s going on. I’m concerned because she can’t get relief. Thank you.❤️🙏

Only people mentioned by @RoccoQ in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️. Prayers sent. I’m going thru same thing. My sister has MS and now osteoporosis. She lifted a pan of water and cracked T7 and T9 vertebrae. Now bed ridden can’t work.

🙏Prayers for her immediate recovery.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🕊

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Please please please press play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihrUIPfvTh8&pp=ygUZaSBzcGVhayB0aGUgbmFtZSBvZiBqZXN1cw%3D%3D
This song works wonders in channeling prayers❤️👑🥲

Katy Nichole - "In Jesus Name (God of Possible)" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Listen/Stream "In Jesus Name (God of Possible)" at https://fanlink.to/injesusnameDirector: Nathan SchneiderProducers: Joshua Wurzelbacher and Alicia St. Gela...

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

🙏🙏🙏

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Praying for your sister!🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers to your family. Massage therapy is an excellent tool for back pain etc..

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I'm honestly starting to wonder what's going on. My brother after he got jabbed had really bad lower back pain issues. I am not jabbed and my lower back takes bad spasms. So many people are having back issues. Strange. I will pray for her.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

She is double vaxxed…😕

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for Your Divine Mercy in giving relief from pain to the dear sister of RoccoQ.🙏🤍

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

🙏 Prayers for your sister, Rocco 🙏

Prayers in the Almighty name of Jesus

Blessed Wife, Mom and Mamaw!❤️ I am a Soldier in God’s Army!❤️ Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸 WWG1WGA ❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸

Sending prayers! 🙏

Sending Prayers 🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Last time I had a severe backache, it was due to kidney stones. Very painful. She really should go see a Doctor. Prayers that she feels relief soon.

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

I have several stones on both sides causing lots of pain and exhaustion. What did you do to remove them?

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Are you taking her to the hospital? Her symptoms can be due to a heart problem.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I dont live near her….. I’ve been talking to her son….. 🙏 this was sudden and shes double vaxxed…..😕

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over RoccoQ's sister. Heal her back, breathing and anything else that may be causing her problems. Bless her with increase Faith in You, strength, comfort, love, support, peace of mind and complete healing. In Jesus Precious and Mighty Name, I pray, Amen. 💕

I have sincerely prayed this song, "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole, for your sister. May God bless you both beyond measure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=247s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏Prayers for your sister Rocco.God bless🙏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏

Daughter of the most high God, US Army Vet, blessed w/best husband! NO DMs Please, NOT interested in Crypto/or your $ making schemes.

I speak the name of Jesus over her and believe Him for her complete and total healing

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prays for your sister.... 🙏🙏🙏💗 Hope she loses the pain soon...