Sorry missed this morning doing battle with my home warranty company that is trying to stick it to me on replacing my defective hot water heater.
No wonder there is so much negative energy when every day is a battle of someone or some company that we pay for services that either screws it up or purposefully tries to screw their customers.
You have to go behind everyone, and the only customer service companies have anymore may as well be AI because most speak terrible English and can only repeat this script, "Sorry but there is nothing we can do"
It certainly makes training easy, all you need to know is that one phrase.

Earning coins today, ya'll stay safe.
Later

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Companies lose money by helping people, just like insurance companies, and issuing refunds. So they screw us over anyway they can

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Distinctive G... to his Publication

When you get to the top of the food chain of the cabals money schemes I believe insurance companies are at the top.

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

We used to say: throw it on twatter with photo and name of the wrong doer. They dont like that.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I did that to Kroger on a product about 3 yrs ago and go a response, apology, and offer to reimburse within I think about 24hrs.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

My hubby is a Master Plumber.
My proximity has taught me some things.
😎

He's not a fan of those "services". He recommends paying yourself, as if you were still paying them.
Then, when you have an issue, you've got the $ to fix it. (And if you are smooth sailing, you still have your $!)

The other thing I can hear him suggesting is to contact the plumber directly (whomever it was that installed...IF you know who that was.)...
They might have a better ability to warranty your heater. Or, at very least, be a go-between with the manufacturer or wholesaler that supplied it.

Hope you get it resolved soon! That's a bummer!!
🙏!

Yeah my decesased EX was a plumber as well so when they try to pull shit over they are not happy at the response.

The only reason I keep it is because my HVAC unit is older and at this point would be about 15k to replace.
I will get it fixed and they will pay for it, it is just means I have to spend a lot of negative energy to force them to do what they should just do.

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

So true, Nana. Yet another way to keep us in the matrix with either constant stress or submission. At least with the stress option, we can mirror it back on them by fighting.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

😁Nana agrees but sometimes it is hard to mirror back in the battle and keep "do no Harm" and pray for them instead of wanting to pinch their little heads off.😂
Yes the do it on purpose:
2 fold purpose:
#1 to keep us in negative energy
#2 to rip us off because they KNOW that most ppl will just give in and pay it.

(1) Show this thread

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

You have my sympathy!
You're doing battle on TWO fronts: first with a home warranty co (otherwise spelled "scam") and second with an overseas customer support center where they have zero rapport with an American!
Gee, you'd think I used to work in a customer support center which got replaced by overseas call center(s) to save a shekel or two.

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

Yeah when they answer from India or somewhere anymore I just go ahead right off and say connect me to an American service center or a supervisor in America.

(1) Show this thread