Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

11:09
ONE/ONE/MOST HIGH
Twice/Most high

WE didnt start the Fire!

But WE ARE gonna be the ones that fookn put it out!

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Does anyone have the link to this version?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

I was on the move today so I didn't have the time to look but Secorimo and Kim are where I go to find VK posts.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WE DIDN'T START The FIRE, But We Will Be the Ones to Finish It in a Fiery Rebirth and Resurrection of the Quantum Spirit of God in a Personal and Planetary Pentecost

"Reunion of the Head and Heart
No Longer Split and Torn Apart

Heaven, Earth and Sky Above
Pentecostal Perfect Love...."
Craig Robert Steele, HYMN TO THE QUANTUM CHRIST

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

🔥 🔥 🔥

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I didn’t know. Seriously! That single song has more education in it concerning the world than 12 years public school.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I feel that way about a lot of 80's music. Something tells me that 1999 was supposed to be the year but somebody fooked with the timelines and here we are.

(1) Show this thread

🥰🙏🏼
👊🏻👍🏼💫

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

The Deep State attacked us first centuries ago & kept taking more territory until they INFILTRATED our churches, schools, justice system, governments & POISONED our food, water, pharmaceuticals... "I AM With you and Will SAVE you, Declares the LORD ADONAI." Jeremiah 30:11. 💙 "For I MYSELF Will HELP you, Declares the LORD ADONAI." Isaiah 41:14 💙

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Amen.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Nana's understanding was that the children were the game breaker!

They should have never messed with the children!

(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

points to CA?

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
(1) Show this thread