Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication

The reveal has to be soon. However, how are you going to convince the sheeple how crooked and evil the government was if you show them they have been watching actors/actresses or clones? That is a lot to swallow!

(1) Show this thread

Please stop. Take one look at James' left earlobe. It connects to his face. Although Joe's right earlobe does indeed connect to his face his left one doesn't (which makes zero sense as it is a hereditary trait and is normally always two ears). They are not cutting James' earlobe so he can play a part. It's an actor, but it isn't James.

(1) Show this thread

wow! thats very convincing as well. i always thought it may be Steve Martin but these two are definitley in line also.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

i have actually said Woods or Voight. Woods is able to run stairs--I'm not sure what Jon's ability to move around is.

i cant wait to see you played who!!!

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Wow, that is amazing, James is a big Trump supporter and has been missing from social media for several months. Love it.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

My first choice too, but Tool Time Tim is a close second.

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

omg he shows the same manurisims! 🤩

(1) Show this thread

This is a much better guess than Jim Carrey.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

James has disappeared from Twitter if I'm not mistaken?

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Since December-ish as I recall. And it was weird, too, because he was talking to people like he was saying goodbye. Been waiting for him to show on one of the other platforms.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

No he hasn't. He's on Twitter now. My God, you people will accept any rumor at face value with zero research. ZERO. It takes less than 1 minute to know beyond a doubt that Woods is NOT Biden. Period. And Tim Allen? Come on folks, he's taping shows while at the same time out campaigning? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

SO sick of this. Sit back and watch. Stop making fools of yourselves.

(2) Show this thread