Kim Clement, July 14, 2007

"Rejoice America your restoration has begun. Now I will pay back. ... Vengeance is mine. I will pay back your enemies by putting you on the top; economically I will drive you back to the highest place as I do what I'm going to do with your energy crisis. You will have the Middle East come to you & say will you share ... what you have discovered. What is this that I hear, an independent that arises, a switch in power? ... Righteousness shall prevail in the streets of America & in the WH. ... They shall plan but ultimately it is I says the Lord that will determine the outcome. There will be a very strange move of My Spirit amongst the children of this nation. Come to me like a little child & I will raise you up. There will be praise... rain... joy in summer. I'll send the rain & the wind. The spirits of men will pray, ... rejoice, it's the end of a season the beginning of something, everyone's been waiting for. America your greatest hour is upon you."

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Thinking about this line from that Kim Clement prophecy:
"What is this that I hear, an independent that arises, a switch in power?"

What if the Republicans don't choose President Trump as a candidate this time?

So, what if President Trump then runs as an independent?

Either way, he wins!

(And I believe he'll be back before the next elections happen. It just looks like the "military is the only way" now!)