Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I truly believe the shots that they give does something to our children. I have a son that’s 22 and a daughter that’s 17 and they don’t act like I did at their age. Neither of them like talking to anyone but us and they don’t want to drive. Neither one of them want their drivers license. They are not social at all. It’s just unusual to me and I blame it solely on the vaxs they got when they were babies. I feel like I have failed.

I agree with everything Nana said. I just really regret getting mine vaccinated. My son was vaccine injured. He loves to drive and works so hard but has always struggled with school. His Amino Acids are so out of balance and as a child he once couldn't walk after vaccines as a toddler. It was frightening. He developed golf ball sized hives as a child during puberty that scared the hell out of us. He suffered with hives for years where he could barely walk. They made his feet look broken. Lord only knows what they did to our precious children.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it