๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

A water distiller is a simple purchase and useful for cleaning up the pineal.

#FamilyIsEverything

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

๐ŸŒบGood morningโ˜•๏ธโœ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’•

Changed to distilled water a few years ago. I buy it in the gallon jugs and filter out microplastics before use. Add lemon and pinch of pink salt for minerals. I like to keep it in a stainless steel thermal in the freezer, so it's refreshingly cold. I am going to purchase a copper thermos and start using that instead. Occasionally I buy the Icelandic water for the minerals. I started adding a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to the gallon of water. It purifies and adds oxygenation.

You are way ahead of the curve. I've worked with copper in my blacksmith life and hope to take up that subject later. We use chlorine dioxide for washing our vegetables, bathing, disinfecting...

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Please explain to everyone how?

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Blacksmith... interesting! :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

So many talents this man has, you are gonna have a lot of stories to tell when you get to the lake house Sir!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

You are an inspiration to us all๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœจ๐Ÿ’•I found white vinegar with Bob Mills baking soda a great natural cleanser also. Hydrogen peroxide is also a great option. I have it in a spray bottle so it can be refilled๐Ÿ’—

You're right about that... wouldn't use anything else.

Hydrogen Peroxide is also good for getting rid of pesky gnats in houseplants, too. :)

(2) Show this thread