Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Also the cause of SIDS

When my last grandson was born a little over 4 yrs ago we had a wonderful new invention that sure gave me a lot of piece of mind with sids.

They have this sock monitor now you put on one of the babies foot while they sleep that sounds an alarm for you anytime the babies heart rate or oxygen levels drop below a normal range.

I truly believe these things have saved many many babies.
They were about 300$ but so worth it.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Wish they had that sock monitor when mine was born. I didn't know she was having major sleep apnea issues. I just knew that she didn't sleep well at all...I slept right next to her for the first 3 years and got barely any sleep...stirring every time she'd so much as gurgle. We made it through...but it was very stressful.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praise God 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Genocide Worldwide 🤬🤬🇨🇦

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Sudden
Infant
Death
Shot
💉

(2) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

OR- don't give them any poison shots...........

Yes- I said that out loud.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I’ll echo that!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Yep

(3) Show this thread