#prayerteam

Prayers for my TG friend Shane and his grandchild πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

His Oxygen levels are dropping πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Update: he is stable but diagnosed with metabolic acidosis.

Praying they can sort this out πŸ™πŸΌ

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Praying for Benjamin and Shane. God be with them.

In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication

Thank you for your prayer Patriot. They are both good and well now. Thank be to the LORD ! πŸ™πŸΌ

Prayers have no expiration date. You can even pray on a previous event for healing. ALL space and time are connected βœοΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, Completely & Quickly HEAL Benjamin NOW. Help him to get the juices of raw fruits & vegetables to keep him Strong & Healthy in Jesus's Name. Thank You. Amen πŸ™

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™Prayers for Benjamin Anon.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for you grandson and family!!!

🧑PDJT🧑Prayers with you, may God keep you safeπŸ™#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#NothingπŸ’«LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrizeπŸ’«

Prayers sent πŸ’–πŸ™

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨οΈπŸ’–

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Prayers up πŸ™

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Father God we are here together to may request on behalf of Shane's grandson asking your grace to save him and restore his health. Lord please open the doors that heal him and allow him to remain here to serve you. If it is in you will and plan Father, we have lost so many children to these demons we need this child to remain with us longer. In the Blood of Jesus we make this request. Thank you Father.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED

Prayers of Quantum Love and Healing for You and Your Grandson!

Where We Go ONE, We Go All

#prayerteam

Update: PRAYERS ARE WORKING.

THANK YOU PATRIOTS πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈπŸ€πŸ†

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

πŸ™πŸ»Thank You Father God in HeavenβœοΈπŸ’•

#FamilyIsEverything

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

(5) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Prayers... πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

πŸ™πŸ’–

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Prayers for Shane and his grandson Benjamin and whole family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal him πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Prayers up.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#prayerteam

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Thank you God for the blessings of divine love, power and healing of little Benjamin’s physical body.
We humbly ask for divine blessings of good health, love, comfort & healing for Benjamin at this time of need.
Thank you for the great blessings, divine love, divine health and divine protection. We thank you in full faith πŸ™

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer.

Save Benjamin. Make him perfect and whole again. Let it be Your will that Benjamin is here with us to see the end of the Cabal and the reunification of Heaven and Earth.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus name.

Amen πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

FJB .......Trump is my President

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Feed him alkaline foods to get rid of the acid πŸ’–

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

Baking soda works well, but yes, an alkaline diet. Grapes are one of my favourites.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Our Father who art in Heaven, please touch this child with health, please breathe more breath into his lungs,Give the Doctor the answers to reduce the illness and put him on the road to health... may you extend your grace to this family, in Jesus name ... AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man πŸ˜‰

Prayers πŸ™πŸ™β£οΈ

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™