🔄 Vincent Kennedy Retweeted

quiet but deadly. White to play!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

2d to 6h

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. “But examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

Agreed.
Then black moves:
4b to 2c

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Hold Fast to his Publication

1b to 6g check

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. “But examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

Wait.
Did you mean
1c to 6b?

Sorry 1c to 6g?

I’ll try saying it correctly one more time😛😛
1c to 5g?

LOL, , so sorry, I'd say 1c to 8c

The black knight is in the way of that move now.

I just re-read yes, I would take 2h to 2 g

6f to 5f

1c to 5g check

8g to 8h

Want to try it one more time?

sure, first time in 37 years, played a lot when I was a kid, mostly adults. Looked at a few of Q, JA games in passing, great game

Only people mentioned by @Zoot42 in this post can reply

It has been many years for me as well.
I set up the chess board at home to keep track of the moves.😀

I'll have to find mine! Do you mean from scratch?

(1) Show this thread