Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
sercorimo ...

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I honestly think I got very sick from the last one I had. It was over 10 years ago. No more 💉

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

Stepped on a rusty roofing nail about a year ago. With what I’ve learned about vaccines, decided not to get a tetanus shot. I’m still kicking!😁

No Thanks!! Never had one! 🥰🙏🏼

They've got me with that one a couple times.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Such bologna!!! I heard a doctor say that getting a shot after your injury, it is already too late. He said something like there is a direct correlation between infertility and the release of the tetanus vaccine.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Can you even get just a Tetanus shot anymore? Last I checked it was the 3 in 1 DTaP. Either way, it’s a NO.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Nope I'll bleed not shots 😉

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!