What if all the MILITARY in DC is there to protect TRUMP as HE gets sworn in?

We know they love POTUS!

Just thinking 🤔 outside the box

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Who said its gonna be "Biden's" inauguration ifit is the Big Dawgs inauguration.

I love that theory but I think we will see ehat they want us to see which is [B]iden inaugerated but behind closed doors I think they're gonna arrest him and the rest of them and hold them hostage in the capitol building

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

The wire is on the inside

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

deception sometimes needed?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

The US Marshals are deputizing 1,000s of NG troops. That sounds like they're getting ready to arrest some fools. One can always hope!

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

The US Marshals are deputizing 1,000s of NG troops. That sounds like they're getting ready to arrest some fools. One can always hope!

what if the army was there for bidens protection, once everyone knows what these criminals have done the world and his dog will want to linch then by the mob, tar and feather them then hang them🤷🏼‍♂️

what if the army was there for bidens protection, once everyone knows what these criminals have done the world and his dog will want to linch then by the mob, tar and feather them then hang them🤷🏼‍♂️

I think they are there to make all the arrests of all the 🦎🦎

Christian Patriot Farmer. To God be the glory.

I wondered the same thing! Wouldn't it be great if Biden has a fake swearing in with all the treasonous crooks watching and all of them were captured and arrested?? Is it too much to want this?

I literally thought the same exact thing!!!