Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Happy Dawg

Can you do this regiment while taking chemo? Asking for a friend big pharma is killing.

Only people mentioned by @EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

If you’re on FB there’s a private Fenbendazole Support Group you might want to check out. Many in the group do a fenben protocol while doing chemo. I have a friend that did fenben while doing chemo.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Some folks find success with varied Fenbendazole schedule. Here’s one example:

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Some good links/reading here. Hope you find this helpful. I’m still doing some looking for saved links I have
Blessings to you.

https://floridasharkman.org/category/testimonials/page/3/

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Hi happy D yes take less at start see how you feel.add ivermectin if you can as well as black seed cumin milk thistle the h2O2 therapy calle the one minute miracle of hydrogen peroxide, but at all cost stop the chemo it's a lie.
It parasite hurt and harm causing the disease.
Fast whole foods
No sugars
Lots o oxygen can't sir is anaerobic
Mom started the cancer spread areas with out started to necropsy.
Pray it can be instantaneous
Believe God bless...

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Probably better to do it with zero chemo. Chemo will kill.

I don't understand what it's saying -very confusing.