Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

If we allow the deep state to get their WW3 then all of this in my opinion has been a ruse. It's all one big game and we're stuck watching this sick sideshow. There's no reason for soldiers of any nation to die. Take these filthy global scumbags out. If it's true and we've got is all and George Webb always said that there's more good people than not then they just need to go. He always said, if you carry a blackberry you're in the psycho club. They must have the info on the network, why all the drama?
I'm sure I am most likely oversimplifying the problem but with every day we sink deeper & deeper and most of the people who are pulling the strings are financially set. The majority of Americans live day to day and month to month. Both sides know that the baby boomer generation is getting decimated in every way. They are dealing with sick, aging parents, children and perhaps grandchildren. The amount of stress they are under is huge. We know who's behind ff attacks. Defund and dissemble.