"They Just Ended Him. RIP 🙏🏻

Word is he was p○¡s●ned. Disgusting C NN report about him in this interview that calls him a liar and other nonsensical libelous accusations. The gI○baIists truly hated him. And they saw to it that he was pacif¡ed.

Credit: c n n "

From The Trutherist
https://t.me/thetrutherist/1366

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

His death was no accident!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

My prayer is this warrior is in protective custody. If not, may he rest in peace with our Lord Yeshua.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

I thought "They got him!" the minute I read about his death!!🥵💔

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

The world has lost one of its greatest warriors and defenders. Thankfully, he trained many who will follow in his footsteps to right the wrongs in this world. He gave and gave and gave. God will see that he rests, and then he’ll be back. Crossing over is not going to stop him. What an incredible and selfless man. We love you, Dr. B.💔

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

The agenda...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😰WHAT??????? OMG.... no way... they took Dr. Buttar out??😨....