Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

fbi helped overturn a sitting president with their treason

and what are we doing about it?

they destroyed the constitution

and my former dem friends think that this is OK, and they ignore everything, but then call me to help me to find a new job cuz they lost theirs from a biden shutdown, and their job was eliminated.

sad thing is, I found them a new job, but they refused to talk tome because I said there was fraud in election 2020

so fukc them, they can be on their own from now on

reap what you sow

Ouch but as far as the "what are we going to do about it" that's exactly the question. The constitution is dead because the American people do not USE IT. You are supposed to know it and defend it in the courts and the MONOPOLY BAR ASSOCIATION which is a root cause of getting civics out of schools and turning ALL OF US INTO SERFS is not even DISCUSSED in main stream patriot circles. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE THAT CONVERSATION?

My suggested battle plan (it is all DIY):
https://rumble.com/v2iatys-donald-trump-nomination-ccp-invasion-5th-generation-lawfarewarfare-battle-p.html

Free plans. Defeat the enemy. Let's go.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LDN_Social in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Oranizer: #StopTheSteal #SaveAmerica, click on at the bottom under it