Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

Much love and prayers Steph. 😘

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Father in Heaven, please bless Peanut Butter, please help him feel better!🙏🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🙏 🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏🐾🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

🙏🙏🙏

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I had a beagle that my groomer lovingly nicknamed Peanut Butter. She lived to 23, I pray the same long life over your Peanut Butter.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

😤🙏🙏🙏

We share very few sentiments with our government.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

We call out with collective voice of the God Source we the people and we pray for peanut butters health be restored this 🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Dear God, we pray now for Peanut Butter, for all good things for this doggie, for speedy healing, great health and happiness! Thank You for Your Blessings!

💗💗🙏💗🙏💗💗
Sorry, it always hurts when our fur-faced babies hurt.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless Peanut Butter, you , and yoru family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, and Healing!!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Going up now 🙏