1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

God has sent you into this world with EVERYTHING you need. You do not need take anything from anyone else. No need to beat people to some imaginary finish line to win or achieve some level of peace of mind, success or joy. Peace, success and joy, as Love’s expressions are actually your inheritance. Do not need to concern yourself with comparing yourself to others, your god-given tools & gifts are unique to you, as theirs are to them. To innerstand this simply align with & express the love that is WITHIN you, in whichever way your heart and soul are calling on you to do. That is all you need ever do, to have the fulfilling life that you so desire. Regardless of how undeserving of forgiveness, love and compassion the ego tells us that 'others' are, let us set the ego’s demands aside, align with Love & offer God’s grace to all. As we focus on their loving nature, we reinforce and strengthen our own. And you will realize that God’s grace is forever yours, Deepest Gratitude IN this Life

“It” is and was a Man on this planet named Jesus. He came as fully man and fully God. He died in our place a death we deserved and his Father God rose Him up and then sent His Spirit to live in us and with us. This man Jesus who is now the King of the Universe introduced himself to me 31 years ago. He asked me to believe in Him and when I agreed He put His Holy Spirit within my empty heart and I have never been the same. I now have peace, joy, freedom, and relief from guilt and shame. But most importantly a close relationship with the God of the universe. He calls me His friend, His daughter, and His beloved bride. He is inviting you to this same relationship. He loves YOU. I pray you would invite Him to take all of your cares and worries away and wash you from all trauma which He longs to do.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tessaangel in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Tessa Angelchik to her Publication

✨🌟💫 I AM the Christ light, the light I AM 💫🌟✨