Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BruceLee_g in this post can reply

In response Bruce Lee to his Publication

read rhe wikileaks dump on 9/11 youlp be amazed at what you find

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

not a fan of wikileaks...anyone can jump on it and make changes to it...be careful of wikileaks...

(1) Show this thread

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Wow some people can't get a car accident paid for. Lucky Larry got billions!

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

lucky larry my arse

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

I have a family member who is a 9/11 survivor. May these evil people rot in Hell.

Jail is not good eneough for him he killed all those people for money.

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

along with the saudis,mossad,pakistan, and the bush crime family...

(1) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

it seems so obvioua to me now yet i believed it for the past 20 years. never questioned it at all!

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

that rothschild face bleh. such a ghoul

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

mossad was knee deep in 911...

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

All of this for a cult ritual. These evil doers must be punished and made an example of for all the world to see. We have been lied to all of our lives, it is time for this horrrific stuff to end. We need to focus on saving the children!!

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

The truth is a tough pill to swallow!

Only followers of this user (@0853RV3R) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Psychopaths