Well...

that's an interesting development indeed.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

And she's only following 978. Interdasting. I'm still shunned from Twixter but I lurk and troll with a burner account and noticed the quality clips you're putting up. They're going to make an awesome highlight reel. I saw the Pepe-colored hat waving during the intro in New Hampshire, and heard "Thank you John" at 7:10 and thought of you.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?527693-1/president-trump-speaks-hampshire

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

not good enough on twitter no more or?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I am waiting patiently to find my spot and purpose there. I'm watching. I saw you this morning- for example- at The White Rabbit. KeK.

is that why you unfollowed?

Did you see what I'm following? There is method in my madness. To be honest, I am treading very carefully there because...
A. My handle is so fully loaded
and
B. It's not my story to tell.

I'm just a fan. This is the image I sent to Kim re. my entrance back into Twixter.

uhhuh, gl man.

I'm very loyal to a fault, disappoints me when stuff like this happens with old school anons.

can't say I'm not disappointed.

It's not personal.

Only people mentioned by @QuickWitNitWit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QuickWit NitWit, click on at the bottom under it