Only people mentioned by @sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

I Shared this on FACEBOOK and was Instantaneously "Fact Checked" and Dinged for Spreading "Misinformation."
They will "Fact-Check" a wonderful story like this and imply that it was fake and could never ever happen; but they will never properly "Fact-Check' a Potentially Deadly Fake Vaccine that has Maimed and Killed Hundreds of Thousands of People All Over the World!
Pure Evil.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

The last weeks of my mothers life were spent at home in under hospice care. During those last nights two turtle dove would come at dusk and sit until night on the deck rail outside of her window. So whether or not that picture/story is real, the idea is very plausible to me.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Thank you very much...🙏 Reading your words I once again felt the now familiar 'watery eyes sensation first' then tingling up/down my spine, I know this can and does happen💞 (I've noticed lately that if i get tingles and no tears it usually means something else)

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

We entertain Angels unaware

Do they have to be in human form?

So sad, yet beautiful

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Evangelina to her Publication

🙏... I believe Angles appear in whatever form/body serves best😇?

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🥺❤🤲

Only followers of this user (@americanpetal) can see their posts

how does the pigeon get in the room?
windows open and no screens?
hmmmm.

Only followers of this user (@libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

It looks to me very much like a typical UK Hospital, where we don't have screens like in the America, and windows are often left open... it a fresh air 'thing'🙂

(2) Show this thread

And that’s why all my friends are animals unconditional love

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

🙏... 🤗 me too. Animals have always been the best teachers I've known, they guide me/us through this world, and by simply observing them interact naturally with nature and w/ humans we learn. Priceless...💖 Unconditional love honesty and honesty🙏

(1) Show this thread