I posted this to TG this morning and had nearly a dozen people comment they had headaches last night too, now I’m curious if anyone here on AU had a headache/extra ringgy ears yesterday?

Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

My left jaw is killing me. Also crazy Ringing in ears for weeks( left side)

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

Wow, I most certainly did! Normally, I rarely do.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Bookish Girl to her Publication

🤯

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I woke before 4 this morning from a nightmare. Once awake heart beat issues, but I was overly tired from weedeating late in day in my dogs lots. I have decided today, the scary dude was a manifestation of fear, as I’m very tired which has weakened me, but I have never been so sure of anything. EVER. Took my neighbor to town & received the customary ridicule for everything I was telling her about the fiat system about to go belly up. Her barbs don’t sting anymore, so there’s that. 😂
It seems cheating to call what we have ‘faith’ when there are obvious daily verifications of who is in charge.

GOD.

Mine hit Saturday and lasted until Monday. I have not had one that bad for awhile!

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

I woke up with one this morning and couldn't shake it Took some ibuprofen which I only do as a last resort.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Lots of crazy flares and plasma from the sun coming through. We almost had and X solar class flares come through but we are building again. So we may have more up and coming. Head pressure with sinuses and jaw pain. Purified water and a pinch of Himalayan salt helps with lemon.

I woke up with a bad headache on Sunday... My left temple & eye were killing me for most of the day.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Yes, last day and half I had a really bad headache. My ears are always ringing, but the headache was new. This morning it was gone.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Interesting, mine started in the evening, I went to bed and woke up this morning fine. Glad you're feeling better!

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Yes! For the past few days/nights....along with restless sleep.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thanks for sharing! Hope you get some good sleep soon. Something's up

(1) Show this thread