Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

[They] destroy so much from Gods Creations. Evil!!

Amen. Pussification of men was a major part of this decades old evil plan. Sickening

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

Beautiful portrait of the balance of yin and yang. I appreciate and respect the differences and understand that without acceptance of the both within, lige is screwed up.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

WE NEED MORE 💥REAL MEN💥 LIKE THIS👆 & LIKE YOU! AMEN!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I WOULD RATHER HAVE A MAN , THEN A SISSY BOY. THE ONES WHO SAY THIS CRAP ARE SISSY BOYS....😉👍💞

woman dont like soy boys thats fiction

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

FACTS!

💙🤍💚Blessed Wife, Mountain Mama, Gypsy Soul and Patriot❤️🤍💙 🚫NO DM’s PLEASE🚫

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

We are two parts of one whole...we compliment each other, and that was the way Our Creator God made us.. Hey, I'm not gonna argue with Him..And Yes, Men are wonderful and I am a woman who enjoys the differences!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I am 100% a fan of the man! God has us two sexes for a reason. As a female, I so appreciate all the wonderful aspects of each.