durham just made my life a lot more exciting

fbi did election interference and durham just proved it

HEY ALL MY FORMER FRIENDS, EAT THIS WHY DON'T YOU?

THEY SCOFFED AT ME FOR MY BELIEF IN ELECTION FRAUD 2020, NOT MATTER WHAT EVIDENCE I SENT THEM, BUT THEY CAN'T ARGUE WITH CNN, THEIR MEDIA GOD, WHO JUST SHARED DURHAM DOCS!

READ 'EM AND WEEP, ALL YOU ELECTION FRAUD DENIERS!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I just tried to post the report. AU denied it. 🤷‍♀️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

it is too big I think

there is a link floating around with the report

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

😂Wait till the sheep find out about the so called vaccines.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

woah...that is going to be a really heavy one to deal with

good point!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

bookmarked!

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Wait till your friends find out about the Children.

I said to a liberal: I don't care who hates PDJT but what he is doing to save the Children is enough to respect him.
Her response: what Children saving from what. Their eyes will soon be opened & I can not feel sorry for them. They have chosen to keep their hatred going for a man because of the fake media. Bring it on.
Maybe they will ask questions after-why didn't they know-but 6% will never wake up.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response connie wright to her Publication

They hate him because it feels good. They want him to be evil. These people, many in my family and area, are proud of their hate for him. They feel justified and self righteous. That is such an ego trip, a bad trip.

(1) Show this thread