I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Today feels completely off. I'm not sure how to put it into words, it's a feeling. Like something big is changing, everywhere. Idk, I feel something inside, like time is dragging and I am just here, suspended in the middle of it. Not upset, not mad, just down right weird. Everything is so okay. But off......anyone else?

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

The sun came out while I was out working on more debris clean-up after big storms last week... (cloudy and misty since) and the light and warmth is so welcome!! Takes all the little bits of gloomy away and redirects the energy, right? I sure feel it today! Even more aware of Godโ€™s immeasurable presence, his hope, love and healing power.
And now back outside to mow (not tired!) and get me some more vitamin D. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Yes!!!! That is it. I couldn't put my finger on it!!!! It is God's presence๐Ÿ’– evidently telling me to be still๐Ÿ’– thank you!!! Enjoy ya Vitamin D๐ŸŽ‡

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Just saw this same pic on Twit. wondered when you shared but didnโ€™t look closely enough! Upside down flag.. woah.

Idk why it posted in this thread๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Iโ€™m glad it did! ๐Ÿ˜‚