Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Could it be someone other than Charles that was Coronated? πŸ€”πŸ‘‰ Those Eyes!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

What are we β€œon”? A different timeline? πŸ€”

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Durham Report EXPLAINED: Here’s EVERYTHING we learned - YouTube

Prosecutor John Durham has finally concluded his report and the FBI’s probe into alleged Trump ties to Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign season. A...

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Hi Kim - Rawalerts on TWta posted today: The US Flag was hung upside down at the Capital. Changed about 1 hour later. Anyone know about this ? This is a crucial message.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

https://www.youtube.com/live/cOS8dqBuZe4?feature=share Very informative breakdown of what has happened in the past. The best I have heard she is a great researcher. Highly recommended to watch or listen

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm bored, can I please fight on twatter again????
AU is amazing but I feel like I'm not helping and I do Truth Social. It's like there is a TIME !!!!

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨

Kim's timestamp. 911! Japan time is 1111!😊

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Onto what VK..... Hot- Cold?

πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—πŸ™Hey Kim !!...what is up?...how are you?...keep up the awesome posts !