1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

What will you do with Med Beds?

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Of course I would use them if they are real. However, I think there’s a much bigger picture that needs to be understood by all and that is the roots of illness. We need to heal the soil, cleanse the food supply, eliminate chemicals in and on foods. Rethink how we eat. Bye-bye packaged convenience foods. Even supplements need to go, as long as we can truly heal the land and get what we need from it. Use natural products on the skin. Exercise. Love.

Ah see... You are inspired to get very detailed on this! Excellent, exactly my purpose. Heal ourselves and then help to heal the planet in many many different ways in turn of helping back!!! TY for inspiring others!!!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

This has always been a passion of mine. What still blows my mind is many of the people I used to be connected with in the natural health world were and are still libs.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Make this passion grow!!! Don't worry about the others, God has a plan! And any which way things happen for each individual, perhaps there is a way to plan for them to be incorporated back into peoples plans because after all, WWG1WGA. How do we help them? The Event will help a lot, but then, What after?

(1) Show this thread