Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Enjoy it and live my life to the fullest as never before been able to. Be kind to everyone. Help all in need. Teach. Learn. Swim. create .... Many things... 😉

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Keeping pushing your momentum forwards for yourself. You don't have to be detailed here, but break down each of those and figure out ways that you could be passionate of reaching others with your ideas!!! Excellent thoughts!!!

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I like the questions... gets people thinking.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

😊

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

So, What will you do with your FREEDOM?

(2) Show this thread

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Live in peace and joy. And plan to share with my children and grandchildren The Plan To Save The World. And remember how proud we were to STAND.

In response Lois Lane to her Publication

Ok, but take that a step forward, that would be a most excellent start and continued thing, but what else?

(1) Show this thread