Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I fell off of one like this and knocked the wind out of my lungs, I thought I had forgotten how to breathe. Scary. The grown ups are all saying walk it off! It didn't hurt but it did scare the crap out of me. I thought i would die. LOL

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

when I was six I broke my arm on the monkey bars and my gym teacher had me run laps with the rest of the kids till my mom picked me up. I did not cry it did not hurt till the doctor reset it.

Yeah I can remember if I got hurt playing my mother would say, if I would cried , I’ll give you something to cry about❗️😬 i wasn’t the type to cry😏

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response chore Toke to her Publication

If we were in public, my mom would threaten me with taking me to the bathroom, where there were no witnesses. 🤣🤣🤣

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

I hear you. Mine too.

(2) Show this thread