Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response mark kub to his Publication

Southern Folks forget...all land that butts up to water, is an invasion area. I live in Michigan...look at the above map, just as it's presented:

Do you see the blue lines criss-crossing Mid-Michigan? Those areas around THE WATER WAYS that are saturated with invading ILLEGALS.

Folks do not understand~the NORTHERN BORDER is as fragile as Texas and all southern states. Where do the illegals go here in Michigan?

Detroit, Southfield, Grand Rapids, Kzoo, but my most concerning area??

Northern Upper Peninsula...there are militant muslems taking over up there and moving MASSES OF HUMANS INTO WISCONSIN AND MINNESOTA.

NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THE NORTHERN BORDERS...

You are !))?% correct ... Look here not here where we will invade your state and make it ours.. exactly what they are doing to Minnesota.. Just look at Ilhan ...Now look at how hard Minnesota is fighting ... Makes you wonder if all those settlements they have been secretly creating if they are illegally voting in our election .

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mtngirl503 in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

No one thinks to watch any state SURROUNDED BY WATER ON THREE SIDES...illegals are being bussed in, boated in, shuttled in...HUMAN TRAFFICKING, AT ITS FINEST.

Illinois is a PERFECT OPTICAL CATASTROPHE...everyone can SEE the effect a SANCTUARY CITY, full of illegals, has on the citizens of Chicago. I would put money on a bet...the lawless shootings and burglaries...are perpetrated by all the illegals who live there.

I lived there for seven months in 2017. I could not wait to move back to MY GREAT STATE OF MICHIGAN.