I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

I am just me - I have been awakened for 20 or more years - wish I would have documented files that I researched - I am thankful to be here

In response Kristina Oak to her Publication

why is this dealy vaccine being allowed to be distributed - it has already killed more people than the China Virus has

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response mike mullins to his Publication

I have no idea. i just saw 185 pages of first hand accounts of people who did get it and it blows my mind that this is being allowed. Nevermind the fact that the CDC came out and said 96% of deaths marked covid died from other causes. My state is trying to take away religious exemptions for the vaccine and are currently trying to make it so we have to vaccinate our kids. no way in hell are they coming near me and mine with that crap!

definately not happening here at my house in Illinois - we have a fat version of the fake Joe as our imperial leader things are bad enough already without the vaccine mandate

In response Kristina Oak to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @patriotmooner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mike mullins, click on at the bottom under it