🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Truth seeker. It's going to be a great weak.

#TheGreatAwakening

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

AND THEN GOD SHOWED UP

Quantum Christianity, the Universal Neural Network of Quantum Source Light and the Book of Revelation

The Quantum Quickening/Great Awakening

Universal-Personal & Planetary Pentecost

Everything You Need to Know

4 Interrelated Posts with Meme

INDRA'S NET OF JEWELS AND THE SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT

“Throughout the Universe there’s a Network of Wires Stretching to Infinity. The HORIZONAL Wires are placed in SPACE; the VERTICAL in TIME. Everywhere where these Wires Cross Each Other, there’s an Individual Vertex
And every Individual Vertex is a Crystalline Bead. The Universal Light of an Absolute Being Enlightens and Penetrates Each Crystalline Bead. And Every Crystalline Bead Reflects Not Only the Light of All Other Crystals in the Network, but Also Every Other Reflection, from All Corners of the Cosmos.” -THE RIGVEDA--INDRA'S NET

The Universe is a Holo-Fractal (A Whole-in-Each-Part; Part-in-Each-Whole) Net/Network of Light

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

that is Embedded WITHIN the Dark Matrix/"Ma"-Trix of the "Mother Heart.
The Biological Matrix of Earth as well as the Anatomical Matrix of the Human Body, is Microcosmic Embodiment of the Macro-Cosmic Body of Light.
The Judeo-Christian Bible, when Viewed in this Ultimate Cosmological Context, is the Software Manual through which we Learn to Align/Re-Align our Original Light Bodies with the Light Body of the Universe.
The Major Figures of the Old Testament Experienced this Light WITHIN Themselves and their Personal Experience of this Light is the Ultimate Foundation of the Various Roles that they Played, so that others might Discover that Light WITHIN Themselves.
JACOB'S Vision of 'Angels Descending and Ascending, Within a Universal Matrix of Light was the Original Vision upon which the Idea of Israel is Based. ISRAEL, when Reduced to it's Etymological Root Words, means "Shining Ray of Light;" IS=Light; RA=Ray and EL=Shining.

So Is-Ra-El is the Instrument through which both the Knowledge and Experience of this Light is Potentially Made Accessible to Anyone who Chooses to Seek and to Find the Inner Light Within Themselves--just as Jacob did when He "Wrestled with God" and Received this Vision.
MOSES Experience of the BURNING BUSH on the MOUNTAINTOP, Reflects His Personal Experience of the I AM THAT I AM FIERY PRESENCE that is the SOURCE OF ALL CREATION, and He Leads his People to the PROMISED LAND where they Build a Temple through which People Can Learn to Experience this Presence Within Their Own Hearts and Ultimately Become a Beacon of Light--a Light Unto the Nations--through which this Light Would Be Revealed to the Entire World.
ELIJAH, who Lived about 600-700 Years After Moses, Experienced this Light Body as a Chariot of Fire through which he Ascended and Met God Face to Face.
JESUS OF NAZARETH, in the New Testament, Experienced this Light Within Himself when the Dove

of the Holy Spirit Descended upon Him at the Moment of Baptism; and He was Literally Transformed and Transmuted into this Body of Light in the Presence of Moses, Elijah and some of the Disciples.
Having Experienced His Own Innate, Inborn Connection to this Universal Light, Jesus Allowed Himself to be Crucified by the Material Powers of the Earth who had FORGETTON Their Own Connection to the Light WITHIN. He Physically Demonstrated that it was Possible to Transform the 'self-created' Darkness and "IGNORE"-ANCE of the Word/World into the Resurrected Light of God's Universal, I AM THAT I AM FIERY PRESENCE.
THE DISCIPLES, Individually and as a Group, EXPERIENCED this LIGHT When the DOVE of PENTECOSTAL FIRE DESCENDED UPON THEM, Shortly After JESUS APPEARED to Them in His Resurrected Light Body.
In JOHN'S VISION, as Recorded the BOOK OF THE REVELATION OF JESUS THE CHRIST, Describes the Spontaneous, Simultaneous REALIZATION of this Light during the

'Second Coming of Christ," When Everyone would Ultimately Recognize and Celebrate this Light in One Another and thus Create a New Heaven and a New Earth--a New Jerusalem in which all Creation would be Redeemed and Restored to it's Original Resonance the Universal Light of Source.
The Image of the Universal Network of Light Included below is a Fixed Image of that Light. PLEASE CLICK ON THE LIVE LINK BELOW to EXPERIENCE the Oceanic Wave-Like Movement of this Universal Light that Gives Rise to All Creation

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/230879918382828694/

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This gif looks like how I feel. This is a LOT of beautiful wisdom to start the day. Thank you Man Of Steele.

Signed, Ray

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Saving IS-RAY-"EL" for Last

Twelve Toroidal Strings of the Universal Torus (i.e. The Quantum Singularity)

Twelve Constellations in the Zodiac

Twelve Toroidal Strings of our Solar/Planetary System

Twelve Toroidal Strings of Mother Earth/Heart

Twelve Tribes of IS-RA-EL/12 Disciples with Jesus as the Sun/Son of God

Twelve X Twelve = 144

The New Jerusalem is a Hypercubic Representation of Space-Time/Time-Space measuring 12 x 12/144

There are 144,000 Immortal, "AKENENTENIC" Cells in the Thymus Gland which is the Endocrine Grand Associated with the Heart Chakra

(1) Show this thread