Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Joey DarktoLight

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Meh, kinda figured "Durham" was just a name on a page, and I don't know what the real purpose of the character was, as any "report" will be met with deaf ears among the sleepers. So many have come and gone -- Sidney powell, Mike lindell, Lin wood, etc etc; so dunno who is really who (or what 😵‍💫).
It's like watching an annoying movie where you find yourself fast forwarding past questionable characters, poor story lines, and copious amounts of filler. So we take the wheat & blow away the chaff. 😕
🪨GA guidestones destroyed
🎟️Hollywood decimated; few new movies.
💰States making gold & silver legal tender.
💉Pharma vaccines & medical exposed
📚 Public school perversion exposed
If we are living the book of Revelation, we will watch as the wicked are destroyed -- "first gather the tares and throw them in the fire to be burned, then gather the wheat and put it in my barn." (parable of the wheat and tares, Matthew 13:30). 🙂

(1) Show this thread

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

Don't even get me started. I am beyond battle worn from this nonsense. Lucy is not going to fool me into kicking the football again.

(1) Show this thread

Everuthing had to happen under the Joebama Obiden fake reign, so here we go!! 🙌

We heard drip drip drip …..flood!! I think we may be there. I hope So! 🤣

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Appear weak when you are strong! We are still at war.

(1) Show this thread

One step closer? Exhausting.

(1) Show this thread

No I’m just happy it dropped. I would have been more disappointed if it never did

(1) Show this thread