🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Truth seeker. It's going to be a great weak.

#TheGreatAwakening

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

every week is a good week if remind our self where we get our Joy from.

Connection: We often find joy in connecting with others, whether through a conversation, a shared experience, or a physical touch.

Beauty: Many people find joy in experiencing or creating beauty, whether it's in the form of art, music, nature, life itself.

Gratitude: Taking the time to appreciate the good things in our lives can lead to feelings of joy and contentment.

Mindfulness: Being present in the moment and fully experiencing our surroundings can bring a sense of joy and wonder.

Giving: Doing something kind for others can bring a sense of joy and fulfillment.

Remember what Lady Diana said :

"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you."
"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life – a kind of destiny."

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Nice touch 17. I know you know that you'll love how this movie ends.

https://youtu.be/_BfcRjZn6y4

Only people mentioned by @Sneakers359 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sneakers 359, click on at the bottom under it