🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Truth seeker. It's going to be a great weak.

#TheGreatAwakening

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana is not well versed at all on Revelations.

Never been able to comprehend the arrangement of the writing much, but from what I have read, what I have heard others say, together with knowing the after from my NDE, for the life of me I can't see why God's children are so in fear of it.

It has always seemed to me that the only ones that should be worried should be the evils.
Just saying..

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Bible has been so redacted and tampered with that it's almost the equivalent of pulling random pages out of a Harry Potter book and expecting to grasp the plot AND what survives is AU, imo. Actually Nana, I would direct a fren first to the 17th Book of Esther.

"The Flip"

But like Yehoveh says, "seek ye first the kingdome of Yehoveh" and that is the key, seeking the real Yehoveh in His Word, not the words of men or their doctrines. Get to know Him like you would your best friend or even like you know yourself.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sslape in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

I have just always gone straight to God my whole life.

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes agree. Although it was Yehoveh Himself who gave us the Word to know who He is. We cannot know Him only of ourselves. His Word explains who He is not who we want Him to be.

(1) Show this thread